SATSANG WITH GITEN: DIVINE HEALING
– The Art of Spiritual Healing
Discover the natural healing power of the mind, body and consciousness
November 2016 – January 2017
“Healing basically comes from the silence within.”
– Swami Dhyan Giten
“The basic cause of physical imbalance and disease is to lose contact with your soul, with your spiritual purpose in life.”
– Swami Dhyan Giten
“Meditation is the most important treatment to regain balance and health. Meditation is to come in contact with your soul, with the inner silence, which is the inner source of healing and wholeness.”
– Swami Dhyan Giten
“Satsang with Giten was really an unforgetable evening, which has stayed with me. An evening that I have thought about quite often.”
– Evelyn Elisabeth Enström, Swedish Television, participant in satsang with Giten, September 1, 2016
During these satsang evenings, Giten will give an overview of the Eastern science behind the energy centers in the human body that are called chakras. It is a science that underlies traditional Chinese medicine, Indian Ayurveda, Tibetan medicine and the practice of kundalini yoga, among other disciplines that recognize the deep connection between mind and body.
Giten will also show how these principles apply to understanding the natural healing power of the body, mind and consciousness, how they apply to human psychological growth and maturation and the evolution of consciousness.
These satsang evenings will be especially of interest to the large group of people involved with spirtuality, meditation, health and yoga, as Giten will talk about what underlies the Kundalini Yoga approach to the human energy system. During these satsang evenings Giten will deliver the ‘esoteric science’ and understanding in the context of personal growth and transformation.
During these satsang evenings Giten will talk about the following topics:
– MEDITATION: How meditation is the most important treatment to regain balance and health. The basic cause of physical imbalance and disease are to lose contact with your soul, with your spiritual purpose in life. Meditation is to come in contact with your soul, with the inner silence, which is the inner source of healing and wholeness.
– HEALING: Reconecting with our inner silence, the inner source of healing, which activates the natural healing power of the body, mind and consciouseness.
– Understand how yoga, meditation and Ayurveda together form a complete approach for optimal health, vitality and higher awareness.
– CHAKRAS: Understanding the chakra system and discover the interconnections between the chakras, physical organs and emotions. Dissolution of ego is the key to develop chakras, because ego creates the constriction of energy that prevents chakras from functioning.
– AYURVEDIC HEALING offers the wisdom of this ancient system of mind-body medicine. Ayurveda is one of the world’s oldest and most comprehensive systems of natural medicine. During these satsang evenings Giten will describe the foundations and principles of Ayurveda. Topics covered include diet and digestion, toxic build-up, purification therapies and the effects of the emotions and thinking on health. He will also talk about Ayurvedic treatment for all the main common diseases of the systems of the body from the digestive system to the nervous system and mind.
– HEALING OF THE HEART: PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL CAUSES OF IMBALANCE AND DISEASE: Imbalance and physical disease are caused both by psychological, emotional and physical causes. If you are struggling with pain from the past that is preventing you from experiencing happiness in the present, now is the time to release this emotional toxicity and set yourself free. Emotional pain takes many forms: the grief of loss, overwhelming stress and anxiety, depression, job burnout, feeling stuck, heart break, regret, the inability to trust, anger, and worry about the future. In the face of difficulty, most of us do our best to cope with the situation, hold it together, and keep going, but we often end up carrying emotional pain that we don’t know how to heal or release.
Satsang with Giten is a meeting in love, truth and silence. Satsang with Giten is a direct insight and realization of being.
Satsang begins with a lecture, interactive dialogue with questions and answers and ends with silent satsang. In satsangs during the autumn a deep silence and untiy has arises in the satsang group.
This Satsang Intensive also works as a prolonged shaktipat (transmission of spiritual energy), which both creates immediate result – together with effect that becomes obvious during the coming weeks and months after the intensive. When Giten pursued an advanced training in spiritual healing in USA 1984, he was told that he had the capacity to become a seventh chakra healer, a spiritual healer, to act as a catalyst and channel for spiritual energy from the seventh chakra through the heart. The last 30 years has meant to develop and deepen this capacity to an instrument of subtle catalytic effect, which Giten uses in this Satsang series.
Satsang with Giten gathers people from all walks of life. During the last two satsangs seekers and meditators, psychotherapists, medical doctors, nurses, ayurvedic healers and doctors, film makers from the Swedish television and musicians and music teachers have gathered.
SWAMI DHYAN GITEN, spiritual teacher and best-selling author, has more than 30 years of experience in individual counseling and in teaching awareness and meditation. He is trained in both modern psychology and in classic Eastern methods for awareness and meditation in USA, Italy, Sweden and India.
Giten experienced his first satori, his first glimpse of spiritual awakening, when he was 9 years old. This created a deep thirst and longing in his heart and being to return to this natural and effortless experience of being one with the Whole.
Swami Dhyan Giten has dedicated his life to teach the art of awareness and meditation. He conducts individual consultations, seminars and courses internationally. His quotes, articles and books have touched the hearts of thousands and are appearing with increasing frequency in magazines, blogs and websites.
Since he began to meditate when he was 15 years old, he has dedicated his life to the study and exploration of the inner journey in order to move out of his own way, to be in a flow, and to discover the authentic inner being, the meditative quality within, the inner silence and emptiness, the capacity to surrender to life. He does not belong to any spiritual group or tradition; he is only interested to explore what it means to live with open eyes.
Giten’s first professional passion when he was 15 years old was to become an actor. After training as an actor, he worked as an actor until he was 23 years old. Working as actor taught him a lot about life and to emphatically understand the situation and life of other people, since acting is really a spiritual occupation. It taught him about spirituality, since working as an actor means to play a role totally, while at the same time as you know deep down that you are not the role you are playing. After working as an actor for a number of years, Giten began to understand that his early passion for theatre was really an unconscious search for a spiritual discipline. When he realized this, he began to feel a thirst to work with people in a more direct way in awareness and meditation.
In 1982, when Giten was 23 years old, he was directed by the Divine presence in a trance session with the American trance chancellor Lin David Martin: “You have listened to your intuition, to your true inner voice, more than most. You have been searching for the contact with the Spirit for a long time and now it is beginning to manifest on the outer plane. You have been gifted many times in previous embodiments and now everything will come rather easy for you. I want you to put your energy into the lives of others, because you can”.
His three creative areas to express the mysteries of meditation in outer form are teaching, writing and painting. His meditative art is internationally recognized and have been nominated for the international art exhibition The Florence Biennale in Italy, which is arranged in cooperation with The United Nations.
He is author of the best-selling book in Swedish Meditationens Sång – Om meditation, relationer och andlig kreativitet (Solrosens forlag, 2001, available from Internet book store Adlibris: www.adlibris.com), and The Silent Whisperings of the Heart – An Introduction to Giten’s Approach to Life (2008, available as paperback at Internet book store Lulu.com:www.lulu.com/spotlight/Giten), Presence – Working from Within. The Psychology of Being (2011, available as paperback at Internet book store Lulu:www.lulu.com/spotlight/Giten), Meditation – A Yes to Life, Healing Is Pure Love, Presence – The Inner Source of Love, Truth and Wholeness and The Language of Silence – From Darkness to Light (available in paperback at Lulu.com: www.lulu.com/spotlight/Giten). The last four books are also available as free e-books at the award winning book site Obooko.com).
Swami Dhyan Giten has been accepted as Goodreads author on the international book site Goodreads with 40 million users together with best-selling spiritual author Paulo Coelho, # 1 New York Best-selling author Alyson Noel and award winning author Margaret Atwood (http://www.goodreads.com/SwamiDhyanGiten).
Recommendations, quotes and discussions of Giten’s articles and books and its content are also beginning to appear with increasing frequency in magazines and on sites ranging from The Times of India, the largest daily English newspaper in the World, USA Today, the largest daily newspaper in the US, the US news site Newsblaze, Edge Life Magazine, a leading source for psychology, education and world transformation in the US, and Sentient Times Magazine to the large Internet communities MySpace.com, a large Internet community for young people, Wasteland, the American online magazine Alternative Approaches, Motivateus.com, MSN.com, Yahoo.com, newsletters of American High tech companies to small discussion forums and blogs focused on spirituality, health, art and literature.
TID: Ten Thursday evening, 19.00 PM – 21.00 PM. November 3, 10, 17, 24. December 1, 8, 15 2016. January 7, 14, 21 2017.
COST. 1200 SEk – 120 EUR for the whole satsang series.
REGISTRATION: Registration for the whole satsang series Before October 25 to: swami.dhyan.giten(a)gmail.com
Single satsang evenings can be booked in advance. Price: 150 SEK – 15 EUR.
Read more about satsang with Giten on The Giten Blog:
9-11 december 2016
– The Art of Spiritual Healing
Discover the natural healing power of the mind,
body and consciousness