Darshan & Satsang med Giten
The Pedagogics of the Buddhas
The Call of Compassion
– The Art of Teaching
Lördag 14 juli, 2018
10.00 – 18.00 i Stockholm
“Satsang with Giten is heaven.”
– Satyama Padma
This is a loving invitation to Giten’s friends and sangha, who have participated in satsang with Giten before, to a whole day on the topic The Pedagogics of the Buddhas: The Call of Compassion – The Art of Teaching. This day will consist of spiritual keys from The Upanishads, the ancient insight and wisdom of India, for how to be a spiritual teacher and to develop the art and skill for how to counsel and guide a person along the path of love and truth.
To be a spiritual teacher you need to develop the skills and the art to convey the truth to others. It is the most difficult art, because something has to be said about something that cannot be said in language, something has to be transmitted which is not transmitable.
To be a spiritual teacher needs a particular training, a particular training to convey, a particular training to help, a particular training to advice and counsel, a particular training to create new devices and methods, because every individual and age need something different.
This day will be supported by silent satsang with Giten, which is a direct insight and experience of being. This experience can transform our entire being and consciousness.
Darshan is a meeting with Giten, where he can talk informally with individuals and small groups of seekers of truth. In darshan, Giten answers questions from seekers and gives initiation to seekers of truth.
During this day we will explore keys from The Upanishads:
- Meditation: the inner being, the inner silence and emptiness, the state of yes, going beyond the ego.
- The teacher and student relationship.
- The Art of Speaking: Understanding the difference between speaking to ignorant people and speaking with conscious people.
- The Language of Silence – The transmission of Light: Understanding the difference between the language of words and the language of silence.
- The Yes method: Understanding how to create a relationship of yes, allowing a trust to grow in the other person and how to speak to create a yes in the other person.
- Truth has to be revealed step by step: Understanding that the truth has to be revealed in many steps. It has to be revealed slowly step by step.
TID: Lördag 14 juli kl 10.00 – 18.00.
PRIS: 900:-. Lunch ingår ej, men det finns många ställen runtomkring.
ANMÄLAN: Anmälan senast 7 juli.till: email@example.com