The Call of Compassion
The Pedagogics of the Buddhas
The Art of Teaching
– Working from emptiness
Saturday 23 March, 2019
10.00 – 18.00 in Stockholm
“Satsang with Giten is heaven.”
– Satyama Padma
“Through satsang with Giten, existence has provided
me with satsang so that I do not have to travel abroad.”
– Deva Emanuel
This is a loving invitation to Giten’s friends and sangha, who have participated in satsang with Giten before, to a whole day on the topic The Pedagogics of the Buddhas: The Call of Compassion – The Art of Teaching.
This day will consist of spiritual keys from The Upanishads, the ancient insight and wisdom of India, for how to be a spiritual teacher and to develop the art and skill for how to counsel and guide a person along the path of love and truth.
To be a spiritual teacher you need to develop the skills and the art to convey the truth to others. It is the most difficult art, because something has to be said about something that cannot be said in language, something has to be transmitted which is not transmitable.
To be a spiritual teacher needs a particular training, a particular training to convey, a particular training to help, a particular training to advice and counsel, a particular training to create new devices and methods, because every individual and age need something different.
This day will be supported by silent satsang with Giten, which is a direct insight and experience of being. This experience can transform our entire being and consciousness.
Darshan is a meeting with Giten, where he can talk informally with individuals and small groups of seekers of truth. In darshan, Giten answers questions from seekers and gives initiation to seekers of truth.
During this day we will explore keys from The Upanishads:
1. Silence: The state of godliness, of egolessness, of emptiness, of meditation.
2. The teacher and student relationship.
3. Shraddha: Loving trust. The spiritual journey of the student is a journey from trust and love to emptiness and godliness.
4. The student: The student has to be ready to die, to go beoynd the go, to become nobody, which is to become one with the whole.
4. The Language of Silence – The transmission of Light: Understanding the difference between the language of words and the language of silence.
5. Truth has to be revealed step by step: Understanding that the truth has to be revealed in many steps. It has to be revealed slowly step by step.
TID: Saturday 23 March, 10.00 – 18.00.
PRIS: 900:-. Lunch ingår ej, men det finns många ställen runtomkring.
ANMÄLAN: Anmälan senast 1 vecka innan kursstart till: firstname.lastname@example.org